Leveraging our production workflow, the Animator, working under the direction of the Animation Lead, will develop performance and movement for creatures, objects and characters in live action film and television productions.
- Should be able to create natural, realistic, polished motion using Maya.
- Should be able to creatively enhance shots and push animation performance.
- Should be able to engage with every stage of production including generating original concepts and designs, pre-visualization of complicated sequences and research and development.
- Should be able to proactively recognize problems and troubleshoot solutions.
- Should be able to meet deadlines.
- Require minimum 1-5 years’ experience creating convincing performance and motion for live action feature film and/or television series.
- Required strong sense of camera work and framing.
- Possesses solid proficiency animating in Maya.
- Should be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of all aspects of animation, including rigging.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, have good communication skills, and be able to independently handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
Job Type: Full-time